Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Aamir Khan apologizes Shah Rukh for Blog post


Aamir Khan on Tuesday ‘offered sincere apology’ for posting on his blog that he had named his pet dog after the actor Shah Rukh Khan. The apology for this comes nearly after 10 days of his blog entry.

“Shah Rukh is a dear friend of mine and I have highest respect and regard for him. That blog was in good humour and a lot of people found it funny. However, some did not. Many felt I shouldn’t have said that. So my sincere apologies to people who were uncomfortable with that part,” Aamir wrote

Shah Rukh is a dear friend of mine and I have highest respect and regard for him. That blog was in good humour and a lot of people found it funny. However, some did not. Many felt I shouldn’t have said that. So my sincere apologies to people who were uncomfortable with that part,” Aamir wrote.

aamirkhan.com till date has an entry of 13th May saying ‘Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then’. The entry has neither been removed nor is there any apology on the site till date.

No comments:

Post a Comment